2010-02-27

The history of the Meta Management concept.


It is now more than 30 years since I started my search for a more comprehensive explanation of how intangible values are established - or created. And 27 years since my first book on the subject, The Metaproduct, was published, being the first substantial step in the development of the Meta Management concept. With the integration, a couple of years later, of the concept of (what I later realised it was called) evolutionary psychology, my theory evolved in a most practical way, forming a theoretically consistent basis for marketing and branding - Evolutionary Marketing. This also meaning a strong bearing on product development and industrial design. To study it in detail, download my General Theory of Marketing. This unique theory is created from scratch and developed during more than two decades, avoiding some of the less well-founded concepts established in the rather conservative marketing discipline. Could this lateral thinking serve as an inspiration?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar